This is for a friend

A friend of mine has written me some heart-warming e-mails lately. Friends are the ones who promise you they will be there if there is trouble.

And he said something that floored me recently about his visit here. But the one thing he didn't know, that on one of the most important days here, my plans went a bit awry....

We were in Vienna, and I wanted to take him to see the musical Elisabeth. Some in my family know what THAT is about... August is vacation month, so the only game in town was 'The Beauty and The Beast'. It had the incredible late Steve Barton from Long Island in it, which made it worthwhile.... But that is another story....

So Yahoo has been acting up, and I couldn't embed the YouTube link into my post without losing all the text beforehand.

My friend... this is what I meant....

0 Responses to "This is for a friend"