I was WONDERING,


Why I got up grumpy this morning....

Ok, it is one of those days where you get up, and all you get is twilight from 7 am till nearly 4 pm. It's 'the tunnel', and depressing... but we get days like that every year at this time... comes with the territory.

The world is going to hell in a hand-basket, and that in record tempo, but that isn't something new.....

Rachel Maddow 'regaled' me with new proof that so-called KKKristians are the motivators behind the new law in the Ugandan Parliament to kill gays, or put them in prison for life, among which are Congresspeople from red states, who have been travelling back and forth to that country for over twenty years to push that agenda.... and the 'joyful' news (for them) that it will probably pass...

Anthony Weiner of New York said he wishes to see that whenever these people travel in their clown cars and interfere with the politics of other countries, the State Department should meet with the same people the next day, and say 'This is not the policy of the United States government.'

Well, it is a little late for the Ugandans at this point... But I like what I see of Mr. Weiner so far. He's got some scrappiness to him, and 'a lip', as I guess they would say in Brooklyn...

So yeah, everything par for the course, and don't come at me with Tiger Woods stuff.

And THEN, my cursor passed over my task bar, and the date came up.

Well... it is no wonder at all. December 5th.

It is the day of the Krampus, my patron saint. When you get hit with switches if you had been bad.

And I wondered why I got so cross inwardly on the bus home today... five unruly young children who gave me a headache. And ran all over the place with ear-piercing yells while their mothers sat up front oblivious and with no control over them. And I had wanted to yell at the kids to finally find a place, and fucking SETTLE DOWN. And give both their mothers a good smack upside the face.....

Only just now, I learned it is Krampus. They will get those people, believe me.

I probably 'caught' this some years ago, when I got hit by a Krampus.

It is probably like being hit by a Werewolf, but at least it only happens once a year...

Am not going out tonight to hunt them down with my camera. But this photo from two years ago is the best one I ever got. Tja, my patron saints....

0 Responses to "I was WONDERING,"