Oh yes, I forgot...

The Salvation Army won't give presents and toys to children this year.... if their parents can't show proof of being a citizen of the US by showing their social sneacurity card.

Lou Dobbs must have put them up to it.

Way to go.. Murka. Deprive a child, because hey... they aren't gonna live to enjoy what they get.. they think...

Sick.

That is so wrong in so many ways....

I don't even want to begin.

One link is here.

HOW am I supposed to get cheery and into the jollity of Advent, when reading what their new 'Christian' policy is, I ask you.

NO child.... should be denied a Christmas present, even if it is just one, no matter where the fuck the parents come from.

NO child... should made to be felt as something 'lesser'...

Been there, done that.

So being in Grinch mode, and oh gawwd, the Krampus is coming tomorrow.... I would join them, believe me. And use switches on the arseholes who decided on this new 'rule'. Children can't help where they get dragged to in the hope life will be better.... Who is driving them, Lou Dobbs, the most xenophobic person in the worrrlllld?

And if you run into a Salvation Army person tomorrow... kick them and knock them down on the floor of the mall. And tell them it is from me, and that what they are doing isn't 'Christian'.

Not one more penny for those sychophants, not one.

Sorry, am being awful again... Sorry, but I think that is just so injust.....

WTF happened over there that people became so cold-hearted, and mean-spirited?

0 Responses to "Oh yes, I forgot..."