It has taken two weeks....

To find out where my white-bread famly put my father.

Fortunately, I have some friends, still.

You know, the ones who like you, and whom you can fight with over insignificant things.

Seems important at the time, but you go off the charts for whatever, and you can still remain friends.

And if you get into whatever trouble, your friends are there, not your family which is sort of like NATO vs, the UN. They are there.

And go to any lengths to help you, because they love you.

Tonight, someone I love very much, went off the charts, and found out where my father is. Because she has been e-mailing him on and off for quite a while now.

(She can master the internets like no one I know...)

She spoke with him for the first time, and was a bit 'off-put'... 'You didn't tell me he was stone deaf...' Well, he only puts his hearing aids in to hear what he wants to.

But... he delighted her with how he only gets the prettiest nurses, and gets to feel them up, or something. Incorrigable rascal....

So... what is family?

You would 'think' that your family is the pillar of love and support and the column on which you build your life. Because that is what we are taught.

Families ar so complex, and so difficult, if you aren't in the mold, you do not belong.

It always comes down to 'extended' families, the ones you rely on, and are your friends.

I don't care any more about all the 'Family' bullshit.

Your friends pull you through.

0 Responses to "It has taken two weeks...."