I URGE all the Krampus fans....

To look at yesterdays second segment on Steven Colbert's show .

I screamed with laughter. He tied the Krampus in with the Faux News' despicable 'war on Christmas meme.... Believe me, it was very very funny.

I have no idea who on his team came up with it, but he had a real Krampus on that segment and at the end.

Must have been a crazy Austrian behind it.

Here is the link:

http://www.comedycentral.com/colbertreport/full-episodes/index.jhtml?episodeId=258156

Have some fun with this....
And yes, they look like that.... Except the chains aren't rusty, and they dont' have those voices unless they've been out drinking lots of whiskey.

I hope this stays up a while...

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
The Blitzkrieg on Grinchitude - Hallmark & Krampus
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorU.S. Speedskating

1 comments:

Terrible says
11 December 2009 at 00:57

Thanks Ren. I DO like the Krampus.