Pussy-whipped...

Yes, you read correctly....

So Obama goes to Norway to accept his peace price, and his speech was horrible.

And then goes to the extraordinary lenths of blowing off an invitation to dine with the King, NOT attend a children's concert, which Nobel Prize laureates have to get through somehow, whatever they think privately.

Link


How apineless... just because a lot of blowhards criticised him from the right for being deferential, and polite to people, to re-gain some acceptance in the world?

They want the cowboy back who never was one, ya-HOO!

I don't know who advised him on this issue, but I cannot remember anyone giving such a public rejection to a head of state in public. I really can not.

Trying to be fair... were security issues involved? Maybe... but I don't believe it, actually.

Whatever was behind it, it was so incredibly rude I can't find the words.

It was fucking fear of the viciousness of the Grand Old Poops, and there has to be money behind it.

Placate, placate, placate....

Whether it is giving health insurance companies everything they want at the expense of the health of the American people, and believe me, he is so going to cave in on the environment issue in Copenhagen tomorrow, it will make me sick for a week.

This 'guy' went from giving hope to making everyone hopeless in less than a year. And he isn't alone....

I fucking hate the people he surrounds himself with.

And if there is ONE thing I know, having lived abroad for many years....

You do NOT, repeat, NOT diss a ruler of a country just because you are afraid that 'turtle man' Mitch McConnell is gonna say something mean.

You just do not do that.

Is that building bridges to the world, just because 'Murka' wants to retreat into some sort of crustacean shell? Why the fear?

What is he going to do next? Cancel a dinner with Queen Elisabth II because it might make him looke 'elite'?

And the very loud chorus of 20 percent of the country might take offense if he did?

At this point, I would almost believe it.

No, no spine, sorry....

Just a jellyfish....

Leaders lead... he's just a CEO, and not even a good one at that...

1 comments:

Terrible says
11 December 2009 at 00:55

Oh don't get me started on how much respect I've lost for this man who lets mass murdering torturers walk around our streets unmolested!