Well another bet lost, but he didn't disappoint me...

Cheney was on the tee-vee. And of Course he wanted to blame Obama for the underpants terrorist....

And it was wonderful...

And it is midnight, and the idjits are firing into the air, and you would think you were in a war....

Happy fucking New Year. I wish everyone everything good... health, happiness, and all that jazz.

The fire dept. just drove out twice, penetrating sound. Am not surprised.

Happy happy....

Sometimes you think it can't get any worse.... but it does...

Holy shit, where do people get the money to do this? Explosives are expensive!

Sorry, all the noise is distracting.

I would have thought that Cheney would have been out there yesterday, running his cruel nouf.

I lost the bet.

Holy shit! They have rockets that whistle...

I am going under the bed so fast, you aren't gonna get me out of there for a fucking week.

0 Responses to "Well another bet lost, but he didn't disappoint me..."