Today was just another day....

In wanting to throw up.

The ATM machine told me I'm maxed out.... (merry xmas...) No money till the first, so I got a two kilo bag of potatoes to hold me over till New Year with what I had left in my pocket....

At least I will see how creative I can be with THAT....

But something funny happened... really....

I was walking along dejectedly to the bus stop from Peter's house, and this seventy-some-what couple was walking toward 'da project'. And this GUY looks me straight in the eye, and says, 'I don't Care about who marries whom!'. And I thought, 'WHAA?'

Peter's neighborhood is really 'crazy'. They keep tabs on everyone who lives in 'da projects'. When you move in, and go to the supermarket for the first time, there is always someone who will ask you what you are looking for, and tell you where to find it.

They will greet you on the street. Unheard of , ' downtown'...

They fight fiercely among themselves, but are amazingly helpful to others.

And if you do something they do not like.... they get right in your face and tell you.

Straight-forward, they are...

I like that.

Still, it was sort of weird, that guy...

As if I would want to marry.... and I never swish, thenk you. But the bush drums have seemingly been beating away. And just fuck that.

Apropos drums... If you are going to give your kids an early Xmas present.... and live in 'da projects', where the walls and ceilings are thin.... drums aren't such a good idea.

As happened today.

So.... enough for today. I have to re-think my programme.

The drums gave me a headache, so am going to bed.

0 Responses to "Today was just another day...."